Superstar Cb Radio CB Radios?? Superstar??

CB radios?? superstar?? - superstar cb radio

I recently found a 3900G Superstar CB radio in the attic of the house I'm renting. Finders Keepers The owner told me that if I try to use ... the only thing I know nothing about them. I think it has 120 channels, but good different? But I know nothing about the ban on various .. D / A, E / B, F / C No. May, a throw light on to show how those that low .. 24 .. whether they are still using the correct term. I'll get a Wilson 5000 antenna. Has anyone a circuit breaker or Wilson? Comments? Sites? thx in advance!

2 comments:

Jim H said...

Sometimes, 40-channel radios than 120 channels advertised. They are regarded as an upper sideband, lower others, and I'm like third. Multiplied by 3 and 120 channels.

There are other radios that have multiple selectors band.

Exactly what have you, I'm not sure I've seen a few pages and showed a radio tuned machine (at 3900G superstar, but I think the link was not correct. I saw no reference to the 3900G, as I am the link)

I think it is something to be very aware, this radio (Superstar-3900G). I have a URL, and strongly recommends that you visit. I strongly recommend that you click on the link and read about 3900G. You'll notice that LinK is for advertising by the FCC and field information is on your radio.


Best regards,
Jim (Grol, ex-1st class radiotelephone operator license)

Mr. VoIP said...

I've never had one, but I am an amateur radio operator.

Post a Comment