Email Reply After Interview How Should I Reply To An Email Of A Telephone Job Interview?

How should I reply to an email of a telephone job interview? - email reply after interview

I received an e-mail repkly my application asked if I recorded in a telephone interview might Tag X. will
The lady said:

I hope this note finds you well. They think it is possible to obtain an interview a day x to x I?

Please confirm the availability and phone number. Please scan your qualifications.

Best regards.



How do I respond Professionl?

Thank you!

1 comments:

Tristess... said...

First, you should explore enough and diplomas, which asked to join them!

I would like to respond briefly, quickly and politely, as follows:

Dear_____,

Thank you for your reply. Day x to x hours, it would be perfect for me.

Insert to reach me at (phone number). I put my credentials.

I am looking forward to discussing how I can sell these for your business and hope to talk to you on the day of X.

Best regards,
X

Good luck!

Post a Comment