After Istalling Chameleon Ntldr Is Missing Outlook 2003 Pst File Direct Import To File In 2007?

Outlook 2003 pst file direct import to file in 2007? - after istalling chameleon ntldr is missing

My Vision 2003 completely overwritten when you install a Language Pack for Office / Word 2007. Now I have to define everything in the Microsoft Web site or sites proposed forum, which Mapi32.dll does not try.
I would like to install 2007 or Thunderbird (and not) anyway. Can I manually import the PST file is saved. Files in the same folder after istalling 2007 or Thunderbird? Import function does not work, because you can not find 2003. I have no installation CD 2003 more ...

1 comments:

woody said...

will help if you have a copy of the original support of Microsoft Outlook 2007 is a little bit. does not hurt to try to open the PST in 2003 anyway. Make a backup copy of the PST file and save in a safe place. You open Outlook 2007 and open the PST file.

Post a Comment