Movie Plex 59 I Can't Remember The Name Of This Movie.....HELP!?

I can't remember the name of this movie.....HELP!? - movie plex 59

I try to make a film I saw years ago in order to find as the year 2000 .. In the TV cable, that the films PLEX came too late. It was a century Victorian movie/19th. It was a romantic drama / love story, there was a lot of nudity and sex scenes. ....( Its history is the main character was sleeping with .... all these women in the long run it has received, he deserves it). I do not remember who starred in the film .... no woman actors.The many actresses name of the movie had beautiful dresses and hair ... I do not remember if the actors spoke with an accent or not. It was a modern film for 2000 was also stained. The film is in the mid 90s.

I have not much, but any help would be great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment